Friday, November 1, 2013

I Heard It Through The Grapevine

At my Mom's old house, there was a grapevine on the fence by the garage. When autumn would come along, the leaves would change all sorts of colors. The grapes were sour, so we never ate them off the vine. The owners before us use to make jam, we just never got into that. Kind of miss the vines; this time of year there would be a whole wall of green, yellow and red leaves with dark violet grapes.

I'm also posting this picture because, once again, I've been busy. It's just easy for me to go through my photo album on my computer and share it. Our house is in disarray, and that means that the craft room is too. I promise, there will be something else on here soon besides old photos.

Until then, visit my Facebook page, facebook.com/caliradan. Follow me on Twitter, twitter.com/caliradan. Follow me on Instagram, instagram.com/caliradan. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment