Monday, November 4, 2013

Preview of X-mas 2013

I've been busy with the kitchen project that I almost forgot to start on my Christmas cards. Here's a preview of what I started working on. I like to work in Adobe Illustrator, I know most people like to work in Photoshop, but I guess that's one thing that makes me a little different. I've been designing my own Christmas cards since 2009, I started because I worked in a print shop and I would see customers who did their own personalized Christmas cards. I thought that was a great idea, so I designed my Christmas card during off hours and I would use the left-over paper from big print jobs. I don't work in a print shop anymore, but I haven't stopped designing and printing my own Christmas cards. I'll probably do this for the rest of my life.

Please feel free to get a hold of me for any creative needs. Do remember that if things are time sensitive that they should be started earlier so that they can be done on time. I haven't officially started my own business or freelance, but I am willing to start. I'm on Facebook, facebook.com/caliradan. Follow me on Twitter, twitter.com/caliradan. Follow me on Instagram, instagram.com/caliradan. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment