Wednesday, November 13, 2013

X-Mas Card 2011

This is one of my favorite Christmas cards, it's from the year 2011. I designed it, then, after work one day, I printed them on some paper that was given to me by a salesman that I worked with at the time. I like the way they turned out. The front is on the left and the back on the right. They are 5.5" x 4.25", printed 4 on a page, front and back.

I can make cards or invitations... or anything printed for that matter. I just need a little time to design and for proof reading, which means it would be too late for me to make Christmas cards for you for this Christmas. I usually like to start right before Halloween, but I can start on them at the beginning of November.

Please contact me for any design needs, send me a message on this blog. Email: the.wright.amber.dawn@gmail.com. Facebook: facebook.com/caliradan. Twitter: twitter.com/caliradan. Instagram: instagram.com/caliradan. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment