Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Eric! Thanksgiving Trip to Dallas in 2009


I've been busy, and it looks like I will be busy through the weekend too. So, I will try to do another post this week, but if not, I will be back on a regular schedule next week. I was thinking about Thanksgiving four years ago. My mother, my boyfriend (now my husband) and I went down to Dallas, Texas to see my brother for his birthday; which that year happened to be on Thanksgiving (his birthday is today this year). I didn't get any "Thanksgiving" like photos that year, but I did get to get a picture in front of a palm tree. I miss palm trees, so every time I go to a place with them I have to get a picture.

Happy birthday, Eric! Hope you are having a great day! Here's a picture of him during that time we went to Dallas.

This one always makes me laugh! I love my crazy family! This is only a small portion of them. From left to right: Rodney Heiberger (uncle), Eric Blaylock and Patty Blaylock (mother).

Happy Imagining!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment