Friday, November 15, 2013

A View From The Top, Downtown Denver

Friday afternoon has a way with flying by, I almost didn't do a blog post today. Since I didn't have some project set up to highlight for this post, I decided to quickly dig through my photo library and find a photo that I like.

This photo is from the top of the Observation Tower at Elitch Gardens (not to be confused with the Tower of Doom, it's the very tall white tower that you can enjoy the views of the Rocky Mountains and Downtown Denver). This is obviously a view of Downtown Denver. In the foreground, you can see the parking lot and off to the right, the Pepsi Center (I call it the Pepsi Can), where the Colorado Avalanche and the Denver Nuggets play. I like this picture because it is a shot of one of my favorite cities.

Well, I must run, busy day! Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment