Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Is this CSI... No, it's a preview of the Kitchen Project

Is this a crime scene? I sure hope not because it's my kitchen. We are now to the point of fixing some walls in the kitchen. We had to put plastic around so dust wouldn't be everywhere in the house.

Inside the plastic room, we still have dirty dishes back there somewhere, so that means that I don't have to take care of them quite yet, YAY! We put up plastic over the cabinets and appliances to keep the dust off.

I had to show this, this is part of a wall where we have to fix the dents. I think this whole house was either painted a dark red, and on some other walls I've seen olive green. Now, I don't have anything against those colors, just when the whole house is painted those dark colors. I'm glad they painted everything white. Although, they painted the kitchen yellow. I like yellow, just not for this kitchen. You will get to see what color it will be once we are done with the kitchen.

Well, I must be on my way. Happy Imagining!



No comments:

Post a Comment