Monday, October 14, 2013

The Reality of Hell

I was going through some of my digital pictures on my computer and ran across some of my pictures from when I lived in 5 Points, Denver. When my husband and I lived in 5 Points, we would take walks all over 5 Points, Downtown Denver, Capitol Hill, City Park and LoDo. I would always bring my camera along, actually, I always take my camera everywhere anyway. One night, we were walking through Downtown and passed by some newspaper stands. As you can see in the picture, a cassette tape was sitting on the top of one of those newspaper stands, with a label on it with the title "THE REALITY OF HELL". I didn't want to touch it, so, I took a picture of it. I was curious of what was on it, but never found out.

Just some of the strange things you can find Downtown. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment