Tuesday, October 15, 2013

America, My Home

I'm posting this picture in light of what is happening in our country right now. I'm not political, I don't follow any of that. I'm not for any side, I think all politicians are morons, I'm sure there are good politicians that don't get any recognition. I believe that anyone can come to America, become a citizen and work their way to the top. I believe in helping the people who truly need help, but I don't believe in hand-outs. I believe every law abiding American should have the right to own a gun. I also believe that women should have a choice. I believe people should have the right to marry who they love. I believe that America should look at the pros of marijuana and not the cons, we should look at the benefits of this plant and work with all of the resources that it can provide (this coming from a person who is allergic to NSAID's). There are probably some things I missed, but, I believe that the government is not doing their job and not doing what is best for the American people. I, unfortunately, don't think anything is going to change, no matter who is in office. I hear people complain all of the time, I see it all over Facebook, hear it on the news... and nothing changes.

Sorry for getting so serious on this post, I usually only concentrate on creative stuff. This has been everywhere and it is getting annoying. I hope that everyone can create a better tomorrow, whether it be for themselves or for the world. I try to find good in everything, and while I was standing on my little soapbox, I thought of something I forgot. I believe that America is an awesome place and I'm glad to call it home. Remember, Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment