Friday, October 25, 2013

I'll be back, but in the meanwhile, here's a picture of some vintage motorcycles

I've been busy with house projects lately, so I wanted to say that I will be back soon with more post of art and oddball stuff.

I decided to post a cool picture of a motorcycle museum that is located in East LoDo in Denver, I like it and wanted to share. The museum is called Vintage Motos and their website is vintagemotos.com. I would suggest to go check it out if you like motorcycles and are in Denver, but, I believe that they are only open on Saturdays, check the website.

Check out some of my web stuff too. I'm on Facebook, facebook.com/caliradan. Follow me on Twitter @Caliradan. You can also follow me on Instagram, of course, the name to look for will be Caliradan. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment