Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Some Items I Needed, Let The Crafting Fun Begin!

OK, this week has started off a bit rocky. But, that's ok because I purchased a couple of things that I need to finish some projects, and one was 50% off... BONUS! As I was starting this post, the pictures wouldn't load, I was about ready to throw in the towel and throw my computer across the room... just joking. Yesterday and today I have been having problems; from spilling coffee all over the floor to my dishwasher acting up, and just recently my computer deciding it wasn't going to work with me. Luckily, I got through all of them, and had some ups too. I received my yellow belt yesterday, I'm very proud of that. But, enough about that.

Pictured above are two items I need to finish a project. The yarn for my husband's scarf and the fondant shape cutters for a polymer clay cane I want to make. I usually like to use things around the house; like reduce, recycle or reuse (that has been one of my favorite mantras since I was a kid).

Here is a picture of my MadCat, VP of Fluff, inspecting the items and making sure I made a good buy.

Please stayed tuned, tell me what you think, check out the rest of the blog and my other sites: facebook.com/caliradan, twitter.com/caliradan, instagram.com/caliradan. Happy Imagining!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment