Friday, February 7, 2014

I'm on a Roll... The Start of the California Roll Polymer Clay Cane

I was going through some of my pictures and came across this one. This is the start of  my California Roll polymer clay cane. The finished bead showed up on my post "Beads, Beads... and More Beads!". I have an idea for my next polymer clay cane, but I don't have the right tool to make it. I may just have to do something different at this time until I find what I need. This was one of my first canes, and I think I made this one a bit too big. I have a lot of beads from this one.

If you have any questions, comments or need help with anything creative, give me a holler either on this post or the email attached to this blog, or some other ways to get a hold of me: facebook.com/caliradan, twitter.com/caliradan, instagram.com/caliradan. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment