Monday, February 3, 2014

Artwork for the Dragon's Lair

The Dragon's Lair needs some artwork, so, I cut up a box and started to paint it. This is just the beginning, I will be tracking my progress on my blog. I am covering up printing on the cardboard, I'm using some outdoor house paint that I bought for a discount at The Home Depot. It's a light beige color, I think it will go well with the desert theme I will be painting. Hopefully, Beard-O likes what I am painting for him. Actually, I think Beard-O might be a female; once I find out, and if she is actually a she, her name will change to Beardie-O Nassis. OK, I realize that I just cut Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' last name, but, it's just a play on words. I thought it would be funny to photoshop some big sunglasses and a pink Chanel dress onto my beardie, that would be hilarious. Stay tuned, I may do that as soon as I find out the sex of my beardie.

Visit me: facebook.com/caliradan, twitter.com/caliradan, instagram.com/caliradan. Have a great day! Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment