Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's a Bird... No, It's a Plane... NO... It's a Space Ship! (Made From a Highlighter)

This is the coolest thing ever... and my Dad made it! Ok, I may have a biased opinion here, but, I still think it's the coolest thing ever... at least, one of the coolest things ever. This is a space ship made by my Father back in his SFX modeling days. This one is made from an old highlighter, specifically, the body is the highlighter. And, many other little objects are added to give the appearance of a space ship; for example, the "jet tubes" on the wings are drywall screws.

Here is a picture of the cap off the highlighter, it still has a tiny bit of ink and puts a little blue on paper.

Here's a view looking straight at it from the front.

And, here is a bottom view.

Well, I hope everyone has enjoyed this post of my Father's highlighter space ship. There are more space ships in my Mother's storage area that I'm getting to, bigger ones, made from old canister vacuums, they are very cool! Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment