Thursday, December 19, 2013

Soon, The Concrete Countertops Will Be Done!... SOON!

This may not look like much, but we are getting close to the end of the concrete countertops project. The white spots that you see on the slabs is a concrete slurry without the aggregate, it's to fill in little spots before sanding and polishing. This project has taken a little longer than we thought it would, especially when that cold streak hit us; it is not fun to grind in frigid temperatures. I didn't do any of the grinding because I didn't think that I would have done a great job and it was a big grinder, my arms would have fallen off after a half hour. When we had the cold weather, I told James that he shouldn't work on the countertops, I think he was fine with that :).

Well, I must be going. Please feel free to get a hold of me for any of your creative needs: the.wright.amber.dawn@gmail.com, facebook.com/caliradan, twitter.com/caliradan, instagram.com/caliradan, or just comment on this blog. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment