Friday, December 20, 2013

Live Long and Prosper!

One of our first ornaments for our tree, Mister Spock from the original Star Trek. I always joke around and say I'm half Vulcan, so it is logical that I have a Spock ornament. My Mom and I were walking through a thrift store when we spotted the ornament, along with other Star Trek ornaments. We also have a James Tiberius Kirk ornament, but, my camera died before I could get a picture of it; so, there will be another post with the Jim ornament.

My Mom bought the ornaments for us because my Dad was a Trekkie. I have fond memories of the Star Trek series because of my Dad. My Dad even taught me how to do the Vulcan Salute at a very young age; I can do the salute with both hands.

So, I must go. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Live Long and Prosper. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment