Friday, March 14, 2014

Soon... There Will be a Tutorial on the Concrete Countertops

So, I've been putting off the kitchen project tutorial until we totally finished the kitchen. Well, I think I will instead post a tutorial of the concrete countertops, then, do a tutorial on the rest of the kitchen. Soon, I'll have a tutorial out, I just have to get all of the pictures and steps together. Until then, here are a couple of pictures of our old kitchen.

The above picture is a before, and very messy, picture of our kitchen.

This is the peninsula (without the old countertops). I was going to take one with the countertops, but James ripped them off so fast. He was excited (he wasn't a fan of the old countertops).

I was going to post some more pictures, but my camera decided to totally die on me. But, that's ok, I'll have the tutorial soon. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment