Thursday, March 6, 2014

Soon, I Might have Video of My Dad's Work on Here! Very Cool!

My Mom bought this machine which transfers VHS to DVD, it's pretty cool. I know this isn't new technology, but this is something we definitely needed. My Dad video recorded just about everything in the late 80's and early 90's, so, that means we have tons of videos. My Mom and I watched part of a video today to learn how to play with the tracking... and believe me, there are some funny things going on, also some cool things. I got to see a news story about my Dad's SFX space ship models, that was awesome. And, my Brother's high school graduation... gee, he had such a baby face... haha. Oh, and some of the family reunion in 1989, some crazy hairdos going on there.

My Dad took video of some of his paintings too, this is part of one that I caught. We don't have this painting at our house, so it must be in my Brother's stuff.

Well, once I digitize those videos, I might be able to put the news story about my Dad's models on here, that would be cool. Happy Imagining!


No comments:

Post a Comment