Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year! The Year of the Horse!

It is impossible to escape all of the hype of the Denver Broncos going to the Super Bowl here in the Denver-Metro Area, so, my Mom and me decided to go to the team store at Mile High Stadium (Denver area people will understand why I just call it Mile High; though, no disrespect to Sports Authority, they are a Denver based company). I was thinking since the Broncos are going to the Super Bowl, I would look for an Orange Crush t-shirt and an old school Denver "D" (with the horse coming out of the center) t-shirt. Apparently, those are the popular shirts. Well... I didn't find the shirts I wanted, but, I did get some pictures of the horse statues in front of the south stands (until my camera died, I need a new one). Also, it is the Chinese New Year, and, it is the year of the horse... wouldn't you know?!






Well, I guess it would be appropriate for me to say this, Go Broncos! Happy Chinese New year. And, Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment