Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Doodle to Get My Noodle Moving

When my creative brain won't budge, I draw these little doodles. I saw this awhile back on a tutorial on YouTube, very good idea for the visual creative type to get doodles out. I imagine that writers might write non-sense on a page or that musicians may just play whatever on their instruments, this is me just drawing whatever to get it out of me. It's very simple designs and is easy to do. Plus, that's where I start most of my projects, I draw on paper of an idea that I have; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

What kind of things do you do to get your creative brain moving? Feel free to comment or visit me on the other sites: facebook.com/caliradan, twitter.com/caliradan, instagram.com/caliradan. Happy Imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment