Monday, September 16, 2013

Wedding Invitation

These are my wedding invitations, the top one is the front and the bottom one is the back, they are 5.5" x 4.25". The color we chose was blue (obviously). My brides maids wore blue dresses, there were blue decorations, blue and white cake and I had blue hair. I kinda went with a retro 50's theme, but I didn't over do it, it's not like we looked like we stepped out of Grease (though, that would have been awesome). A simple outdoor wedding with a dance party afterwards.

The Jeep Wrangler on the front of the invitation is my Jeep. This is a resent picture, taken Labor Day weekend while camping in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. I've had the Jeep for 12 years and thought that she should make an appearance on the invite.
Of course, I had to drive the Jeep on my wedding day. Here's a picture of my husband and I at the back of the Jeep. That was a long, hot day. 99 degrees at the airport, so I imagine it was probably about 100+ degrees where we were at. But, it was great, I married a wonderful man!

No comments:

Post a Comment