Monday, September 30, 2013

A Forest Scene

Since I just came back from a reception for a couple of my cousins and I was thinking about how much my family has grown, I thought about my Dad. Today I'm posting one of his paintings he did not finish, this is actually one of my Mom's favorites. I imagine that there would have been a deer on the rock in the center, or maybe a bear by the river; and he would have signed it in the bottom right corner and dated it.
The reason why I have two photos of this painting are because I couldn't tell if it looked better with or without a flash. The first photo is with the flash, the second is without.

This painting looks like some place that I would go camping in the Rocky Mountains, I swear that I'm going to find it someday. Until then, Happy Imagining!


No comments:

Post a Comment